ABOUT CARROLL’S SIGNATURE Smoked ham
Check out our recipe section for some of our favourite dishes!
8 cannelloni tubes
Few basil leaves
1 packet of Carroll’s Smoked Ham
2 tbsp parmesan
250g cooked and drained spinach
250g cottage cheese (fat-free if desired)
1 egg yolk
1 garlic clove
- Mix the cottage cheese, diced ham, spinach, egg yolk and nutmeg together.
- Place the mixture into the tubes.
- Mix together the passata, sugar, garlic and salt and pepper together.
- Place the tubes into an ovenproof dish.
- Pour over the passata.
- Sprinkle with the basil and parmesan on top.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.