ABOUT CARROLL’S DELI HAM SMOKEY BARBECUE HAM
An award-winning ham with a unique smoked flavour and a sticky barbecue glaze. This ham is truly different and tasty. Proud winners of the 2019 Blas na hEireann awards for our Smokey Barbecue Delicatessen Ham, this ham is testament to our craft and experience. Smoked with natural beech wood and slowly cooked for that extra succulence that we are famous for. Perfect for ham lovers who are looking for something a little bit different #Askforcarrolls freshly sliced at your Deli counter today!
8 whole eggs
1/2 cup of milk
300g spinach torn up
8 slices of Carroll’s Smoked Ham
1 small diced onion
1 clove garlic diced fine
1 red pepper diced
150g grated cheese
1. Heat oven to 160 degrees.
2. Heat an oven proof pan with a little oil and add the onion first.
3. When onion is cooked, add the red pepper and sweat until soft.
4. Now add in the garlic and the diced ham.
5. Turn down the heat and add in the spinach and let sit for 1 minute.
6. Combine the egg and milk and whisk, add in a pinch of salt and pepper.
7. Add the egg mix to the pan and stir until you can stir no more!
8. Bring up the heat half way and let it cook gently for 3-4 minutes.
9. Sprinkle the grated cheese on top and place into the oven.
10. Bake for 10-15 minutes until set in the middle.