We all love a big match day out and of course The Sandwich on the way. Whether it’s in the car, on the bus, on the train or at half time in the ground, there is nothing better than a delicious Carroll’s Original Deli Ham sandwich. And this year to celebrate our 30-year sponsorship of Offaly GAA, we want to kit you and your family out in your county colours. Whether you are Carlow or Cavan, Westmeath or Wicklow, we are giving away a set of family jerseys each day for the next 2 weeks!
It’s easy! All you have to do is complete the entry form above for your chance to win!In association with
1. The Promoter and Data Controller is Carroll’s of Tullamore, Sragh Ave, Srah, Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
2. To enter, simply answer the question outlined on our competition page and follow us on social media to be in with a chance of winning!
3. Carroll’s of Tullamore will be bound by all social media privacy guidelines and will not share or release data to any third parties.
4. This prize draw is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland, except employees of Carroll’s of Tullamore, their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
5. This competition runs from Sept 6th until Sept 17th, 2021. Winners will be selected each day Mon-Fri and announced on our social media pages each Friday.
7. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into, by entering this competition you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
8. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid.
9. The winners will be notified by email within 1 working day of the draw. Failure to claim the prize within 5 days will result in forfeiture of the prize. Prizes will be forwarded within 28 days of the competition end date.
10. No alternative prize will be offered.
11. Carroll’s of Tullamore reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this competition at any time without notice.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform.
13. Entrants may be required to participate in publicity photographs.