- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1.5 cups milk
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1tbsp baking powder
- Half cup cheddar cheese
- Carroll’s New York Deli Honey Roast Ham
- Sour Cream to serve
- Preheat a griddle (if using) or skillet over medium heat. If you’re using a skillet or pan you may want to have a little extra butter
- Combine flour, salt, and sugar in a large bowl. Add the eggs, milk, and melted butter and mix thoroughly until well combined
- Stir in baking powder, taking care to get it thoroughly mixed into the batter
- Pour the batter (about ½ cup of after per pancake, but you can go bigger or smaller depending on your personal preferences!)
- Cook until the bottom is browned , the edges are looking solid, and bubbles are coming up through the center of the pancake. Flip over and add your cheese and Carroll’s Ham, cook for an additional 2 minutes or so, ten fold over and set aside to cool.
- Serve a stack with a dollop of sour cream and there you have it… Savoury pancakes for breakfast, lunch or dinner!